Co-organized by the Chinese-American Oceanic and Atmospheric Association (COAA) and the Nanyang Technological University (NTU) Singapore, the 9th COAA International Conference on Atmosphere, Ocean, and Climate Change (ICAOCC23) will be held at NTU, July 27-28, 2023. The official language of the conference is English. To submit an abstract, please use this: link.
Established in May 1993, COAA has been a communication platform of Chinese-American atmospheric and oceanic research and education community for 30 years. One goal of ICAOCC23 is to celebrate the 30th anniversary of COAA. The conference aims to bring together global professionals to exchange ideas and experiences in the practical application of innovative sciences and technologies related to weather and climate observing and forecasting systems, climate change and environment issues. The conference will serve as a premier platform for experts from all over the world to explore new technologies, inspire new strategies, and identify opportunities for future collaborations with peers. It is also a means for senior scientists and engineers to provide helpful information for younger ones to stimulate knowledge transfer from generation to generation.
Abstract submission is now open and the deadline is April 15, 2023. Other important dates are listed below. We look forward to your participation and seeing you in Singapore.
Please submit your abstract here (free): online form
Those who need invitation letter can contact professor Jingyu Wang: firstname.lastname@example.org
We invite abstract submissions related to the topics including but not limited to:
(1) Radiation and Climate
(2) Data Assimilation and Weather Forecast
(3) Past, Current, and Future Climate
(4) Ocean Process and Ocean-Land-Atmosphere Interactions
(5) Extreme Weather and Climate Disasters
(6) Aerosol, Cloud, and Precipitation
(7) Atmospheric Chemistry and Environment
• First Draft Program: Late April, 2023
• Conference Registration Opens: Mid April – June 18, 2023 (Regular registration fee: $300; Student registration fee: $200)
• Final Program and Agenda: End of June, 2023
• SU Tianning (COAA Webmaster): email@example.com